Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy Saturday

Yesterday was a busy day. Cleaned the apartment....newspapers and magazines were everywhere and had to be corralled. I've only been here four weeks, yet the dust was covering most surfaces quite evenly. And the table (kitchen type, the only one I have) was hiding. After much throwing away, some dusting and liberal use of a vacuum, all looks well tended.

The cat was happy because someone was home with her virtually all day. I even was able to keep her away from the vacuum.; an appliance she detests. I tried to read the newspaper; make that papers (three of them!) but she felt it important to sit on the one that I was reading. I even made a pile adjacent available for her to recline on, but that was not good enough. It was the one I was reading or nothing!

I'm thinking of taking a ride to the beach this morning, come back in the early afternoon. We'll see.

No comments: